me. n only me. alone. along this lonely road.i wanna break away.from my life... Yes indeed I'm alone again And here comes emptiness, crashing in Its either love or hate, I can't find in between It wouldn't have worked out anyway So now it's just another lonely day Further along, we just may But for now it's just another lonely day Wish there was something I could say or do I can resist anything but the temptation from you I'd rather walk alone Then chase you around I'd rather fall myself Then let you drag me on down Yesterday seems like a life ago Coz the one I love today, I hardly know You I held so close, in my heart so dear Grow further from me with every falling tear It wouldn't have worked out anyway So now it's just another lonely day Further along, we just may But for now it's just another lonely day